Sunday, March 1, 2015

Let's Get Started!


Welcome!

Dearest Friends,

If you read my first welcome post, please consider this as the second and OFFICIAL welcome!

Turns out my original vision has changed in the best of ways!

Thanks for coming by!  I hope you'll decide to stay, participate and benefit from this project!

Big, Big Love,
Christy/Stella for Blogging Purposes 


Primary Purpose of Stella's Story Project
To gather women from all generations together to support, encourage, inspire, mentor and teach one another. 

Key Words
Seek*Show*Share

Share amongst one another.  Show things we love.  Seek others to contribute.

What I'll Do:
I will maintain this blog, an Instagram Account, email account and Private Facebook Group.

Blog Address: stellawritesforyou.blogspot.com

Email Address: stellabluewritesforyou@gmail.com

Instagram: @stellabluewritesforyou

Private Facebook Page: Stella's Story, this page will consist of only members I personally know.

I will recruit women to join this project.

I will contribute content, coordinate the project and brainstorm ideas to help this project.

I will benefit from being among wise, strong, courageous and creative women!

I will be my true self even though that can freak me out out times.


What I ask you to Do:

Know you are loved and so so welcomed to this project!

Recruit other women to join.

Brainstorm, think of anything you would like to contribute and contact me! 

Be your true self here, it's ok! Create, dream, participate!


What We'll All Do:

Remember the quality of our content need not be perfect. This a work of HEART, not a work of perfection!

Abiding by the above will help us create some really amazing content to better ourselves in all the roles we play as women!

Next Step:

Hopefully tomorrow, Monday, March 1st I will be posting the plan for our first project.  It came to me last night during my sleep.  I am so so excited about this idea! Stay tuned and be ready girls to get this party started!

Peace and Love to you this day!



No comments:

Post a Comment